Friday, January 15, 2010

Catching up on the Blog

Greetings from down under! Hope you all had a great holiday season. This is Josh writing. Since we’re travelling together and I don’t have a blog or anything we decided to collaborate a little bit. We have a lot to fill you in on…whew. We’re really happy to be together after the last 6 months of sending emails and talking on the phone at odd hours of the morning. It’s been a crazy and wonderful adventure so far. I’ll start with my arrival. To read from the beginning you will have to go to the post from Dec 17th and work your way up.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for updating the blog!! Nice reading from your perspective Josh. Here's to no more "glitches" in your trip.. Everything will work out and you'll have a great time! Can't wait to hear about New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh and Mal,
    I am not suprised you guys turned the car theft into a great adventure; it sounds like meeting those people hitch hiking was only one of the great silver linings you guys will no doubt find. Your blogs by the way paint a great image that I really enjoy reading. You guys keep having a great time, and be sure to contact me about when you'll be in CA. I'd love to get a beach day in catching up with if it is possible.

    ReplyDelete